I Love You Messages for Dad: Don't wait until Father's Day or his birthday to express your feelings. Write a sweet quote and post it on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest to show how much you love him. You can take your father-son or father-daughter relationship to a whole new level by writing a cute message on a greeting card or handwritten note on any given day. Most kids don't understand the importance of Dad's contribution to their lives until it's too late. Don't let this happen to you, no matter how weird, weird, or funny it sounds, take every opportunity to hug your old man and thank him for being there for you.
1) Dad, even a fleeting memory of your loving smile is enough to brighten up my darkest days. I love you.
2) My life is like a comic strip because when I have a problem, a hero named SUPERDAD always saves me. I love you.
3) You hug me even when I'm wrong, you pat me on the back even when I fail. You smile at me even when I lie, you forgive me even when I swear. If there's one thing in life that keeps me going... it's you, Dad.
4) I can hate their advice, hate their suggestions, and hate their opinion. But that doesn't stop me from loving the man behind it all...Daddy, I love you.
5) No matter how old my father is, he will always be the first man to take me in his arms and hug me like I am the queen of the world. I love you, daddy.
6) Dad, I'll never know how you manage to love me despite the pain I've caused you. Sometimes I feel that my cruel lies and hurtful curses don't deserve the selfless love of a loving father like you. I love you, daddy.
7) I'll never understand the kind of love you have for me... the kind of love that makes you want to hold me while I give you mood swings. I love you, daddy.
8) A man who can raise his children on his own, pay the mortgage and get an honest loan is a hero in my books every day. I love you, daddy.
9) My dad is a magnet that has taken me away from the worst and brought me closer to the best life has to offer. I love you.
10) Every girl dreams of living the life of a princess. I never dreamed of it because they always treated me like a princess. I love you, daddy.
11) If I had the chance to start over, there are many things I would change in my life, except for one thing…my father, who has always been there for me. I love you.
12) You brought me all the toys I wanted when I was little. I hope I can return the favor when I grow up and accomplish all the goals you always wanted me to do. I love you.
13) I want to be the greatest kid in the world because the greatest parent in the world deserves no less. I love you.
14) My love for you is like a highway during rush hour. It is plagued by the movement of my youthful outbursts and the flashes of my moody outburst. But in the end, it leads directly to only one destination: your heart. I love you, daddy.
15) I will write a letter to Facebook to put a HUG button on your profile so I can hug you whenever I want. I love you, daddy.
16) All these years I always did what I wanted without thinking about the impact on you. However, you never did anything without thinking about the effect on me.thanks for everything dad.
17) The worst thing about being your own child is that it will be harder to retrace your steps than to climb the highest mountain. I love you.
18) Dad... sometimes I don't greet you, sometimes I don't give you hugs. Sometimes I ignore you, sometimes I get mad at you. No matter my mood, SOMETIMES I want you to know that deep down I love you ALWAYS.
19) When friends leave, when life seems to stop and when the world seems the most cruel and unforgiving place... I think of you and everything seems perfect again. I love you, daddy.
20) There could be a thousand ways to tell a dad I love you. But for me there is only one way to love you... UNCONDITIONALLY. I love you, daddy.
21) Nothing makes me feel stronger than knowing I have a father who supports me. I love you.
22) Dad, I want to invent a time machine so I can go back to my childhood and hit pause, to relive all the wonderful memories I shared with you. I love you.
23) Real men aren't the ones who kill all the bad guys and save the world in the movies. Real men are the ones who try to be good fathers to their children to make the world a better place just like you. I love you, daddy.
24) My friends eat ice cream and chocolate when they're feeling down. I pick up the phone and call my father. I love you.
25) Superman is not a fictional character that only appears in comics and movies. It is my father that I adore.
26) You've seen me at my worst, but you think I'm the best. I love you, daddy.
27) You have the hardest job in the world called BEST DAD. It's all about dealing with the world's toughest clients and clients called TEENAGE SON and TEENAGE DAUGHTER. We love you daddy.
28) I expect a lot from all my friends because my father has high standards for friendship...because he has been my best friend since childhood. I love you.
29) How do I describe my father? I just add the three letters EST after Cool, Strong and Best. I love you, daddy.
30) If all the parents in the world were like you, the future of all children would be easily predictable, perfect. I love you, daddy.
31) Every time I complain that I don't have something I want, I look at your picture and realize that I really do have everything I could ask for. I love you, daddy.
32) Any father can treat his daughter like a princess... but few like you can teach your daughters to treat the world like a queen. I love you.
33) If a man's success is measured by how much his children love him, then you are the most successful man. Dad, we love you.
34) My dream is to make you the happiest father in the world, while your dream is to make me the happiest daughter in the world. Perfect! I love you, daddy.
35) Dad... your hugs are the shelter that protects me from all the storms life can throw me into. I love you.
36) I may be Daddy's little girl, but I'm also his BIGGEST fan. I love you.
37) Starting today, I want to do everything I can to let you know that I love you more than anything in this world. I love you old man.
38) Dad, my love for you is a mixture of friendship, respect and family ties.Thanks for everything.
39) You stood in front of me to protect me when I was vulnerable. You stood behind me to catch me when I fell. You were by my side to support me when I was alone. Thank you for being by my side all the time, I love you dad.
40) There can be a lot of great people in the world. But the best and most amazing thing of all is you, Daddy. I love you.
- Dad, you've always been my hero.
- I'm so lucky to have your love and guidance in my life.
- A father's love will always be imprinted on the heart of a son.
- You've shown me strength isn't all about muscles.
- I hope one day to be half the man you are.
- No matter how tall I grow, I still look up to you.
- There's no better role model than you, Dad.
- There's no one I'd rather look up to than you.
- I'm so proud to be your daughter/son.
- You're my one and only dad, and you'll always have a special place in my heart.
- Dad, you've made all my favorite memories.
- Happy Father's Day to my biggest hero.
- Hugs and kisses.
- Draw him a picture.
- Make him some coffee.
- Make him a medal.
- Take him to a baseball game.
- Let him sleep in on the weekend.
- Play cars.
- Don't be sassy.
- Play with him. Find out what Dad likes to do for fun and ask to join in. ...
- Ask him for advice. Dads are here to help and they are good at it! ...
- Randomly thank him for his hard work. ...
- Help him with his most-hated task. ...
- Let him relax.